Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sweeney Todd

There are two things in life that really and truly get me excited! No, there are not Tyler and Tanner, well not this time anyway. It is JOHNNY DEPP and MUSICALS! Tim Burton really must know what makes me happy, because he mixed the two and made me the happiest person around.

Unfortunately, I was once again disappointed because, when I went to go see Sweeney Todd on opening night, I was shocked to find out that it wasn't coming to Pocatello. I should have known! I was so distraught for weeks to come.

That was until it showed up at the two dollar theatre this last week! Not only do I have a love for these two things, but if you know the types of books I read you wouldn't be surprised to know that I was first in line and last to leave. I had to share my excitement with all of you because I have never been so excited in my life to go see a movie, just ask my poor friend that had to go with me.

This musical has taken the cake for my favorite! I loved it! The songs are so powerful and dramatic that it made me want to get all dolled up in the beautiful clothing and head to London with Johnny Depp on my side. He is my weakness. This is one movie that will be in my collection of Johnny Depps greatest movies.

3 comments:

laci said...

Well, I haven't seen this movie or heard of the musical, but I do enjoy a good dose of Johnny Depp! I laughed out loud at your post. (notice how I didn't use the stupid LOL) Speaking of dumb text speak, Danny is TMTH. David A....well I sorta see the Munster comparison, I think he definitely has some annoying habits but I dig his voice. That's all. Dreds rule. :)

laci said...

Oh yeah, the template thing. It's kinda confusing. You have to add html code garble crap to your template. I just copy and pasted from my sister in law's and changed my papers. I don't really know how to explain...just do. I'd be willing to change my favorite cousin's if she'd like me to. But you'd have to give me your password and such to hack into your site...I don't know, that's a lot of trust. :) Think on it.

crystal said...

I've heard so much about this musical & really want to see it, but I'm not too good with violence. We'll see.

In this movie, he looks like Edward Scissorhands on heroine!