Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm it!

10 years ago...Talk about a long time ago! I was twenty years old and that seems like forever ago! Tyler would have been turning two. Tyler and I would have been living at home with Grandma Darla. I would really like to tell you more but I really don’t want to go back to what I was doing ten years ago, because of the way thing turned out. I much happier with the now than I am with the past!





5 things I would do if I were a billionaire... 1) Buy Chanel purses 2) Pay off debt 3) Buy a house 4) Share with my family 5) Save, save and save so I could drop out of school and never have to work again. Yes, I am a slacker!

3 bad habits... 1) I am very OCD! I love things so organized that I sometimes forget where I put them! 2) I procrastinate till the last minute, because I hate school 3) When I don’t have my fabulous fake nails on, I bite my finger nails horribly.

5 places I have lived...1) Pocatello, ID. That’s it, I have never been lucky enough to move out of this boring town, but I do plan on moving once I graduate from college.

5 jobs I have had...
1) Arctic Circle 2) ZCMI
3) Pocatello Police Department
4) Newspaper route 5) Mother

Some things you may not know about me...I hate to admit this but I have the biggest fascination with serial killers. I love reading about them, watching movies about them and researching them. I think that there minds and thoughts are the most fascinating thing in this world. I would love to sit down with one and talk to them. I love reading! I will most likely read anything, but of course my favorite is mystery. Once I start a book, even if I hate it, I will finish it. Jill and I are the only two in the Wallentine blood line (that I know of) that has a love for DIET PEPSI. I hate exercising! Last but not least I LOVE REALITY T.V.

I don’t know very many bloggers so I tag Julie and Crystal! Love ya!

4 comments:

laci said...

Sweet! I love the background and the tag! I wish I had some of those reading genes. I enjoy it here and there but I should do it more! You can get me a Chanel purse when you get yours. :)

Jill said...

Viva la pepsi! Viva la pepsi!
Is ISU a pepsi or coke school.
U of I is the 1st pepsi school
I have been to.

You can move to Boise pronto
pup after you graduate. We
can live in Caldwell and drive
low riders.
xoxoxooxo
j

crystal said...

I will consider myself tagged, but I warn you...I usually forget :D

Pepsi = paint thinner

shron said...

when you get your purse, don't forget the matching shoes! remember, the first pepsi in the morning is always the best! [it should be a coke but whatever gets you going]. xoxoxoxox shron.

ps: update the blog! your readers miss you!