Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All For The Love Of Sports

I couldn't help but share this adorable picture of Tanner with you! This is not just a once in a life time picture. This happens every night of the week. Tanner has a ball in his hand every second of every minute. He is either throwing a football across my living room, bouncing a basketball of my stick garland, or practicing his baseball slide in my kitchen. Will this ever stop? Some please tell me that it will. Well, on the other hand tell me it won't because after my parent teacher conference with Tanners teacher, I had a change of heart. Tanner is now known in class for being the cutest boy. The girls chase him, write him love letters, and want to kiss his checks. When the teacher told me this I wanted to cry. HE IS ONLY IN THE THIRD GRADE!!! The sad thing is he LOVES it! He has got caught numerous of times for passing notes and teasing the girls. What is going to become of my little beetle bug? Someone help me! The innocence of this picture is now lost. His teacher shed a whole new light on him! Here are a few more pictures for you to enjoy!

I will have to admit he is adorable! I love this kid more than he will ever know! I am so glad that he is apart of my life, even if he does cause me stress.

3 comments:

crystal said...

The football picture is hilarious!!! What a true-blue boy.

shron said...

hi, lauri - i love the little stories about tanner. it's great to see the latest pictures! can you do a little feature on tyler next so we can have an update on him now too? xoxoxoxox shron.

Jill said...

Lauri,

You are a good mom. I think you should do a feature on tyler next also.
adios
j