Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Fun Facts

1. Did you know that “stewardesses” is the longest word typed only with your left hand?

2. Marilyn Monroe had six toes one foot!

3. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

4. Maine is the only state whose name only has 1 syllable.

5. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class

6. No word in the English language rhymes with the words; month, orange, silver, or purple!

7. “Dreamt” is the only word in the English language that ends in the letters “mt”.

8. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.

9. Leonardo DiVinci invented the scissors.

10. Michael Jordan makes more from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined. (that is actually not very funny at all….)


I don't want to get in trouble for plagiarizing, so here is where I go my fun facts http://www.livinginplainfield.com/

5 comments:

Julie said...

#3 on your list is false. Don't you watch Mythbusters on Discovery. They blew that fact right out of the water. You CAN in fact sneeze with your eyes open. Just so you know!

crystal said...

We LOVE Mythbusters! That show is awesome; have Tyler watch it--boys love it.

I am now going straight to type "stewardesses" as many times as I can--just for the fun of it. I love words that can be typed with one hand! That's a weird fact about me.

Have a good weekend

shron said...

loved your 'fun facts' - and your blog! -- shron *Ü*

ps: love ya, michelle.

Jill said...

Six toes! Six toes! That is so wrong. I have to add it to my list of most disgusting things which includes: 1) mushrooms; 2) 8:00 a.m. classes; 3) hair; 4) toenails; 5)when my long lost cousing Michelle never e-mails me. ;)

laci said...

you are correct. you need to get blogging! I'm happy to hear we have such good taste in reality tv. haha. and as for backgrounds, I had to blatantly copy my sister-in-law's template mumbo jumbo then use my own choices of paper. kinda confusing, i'll admit.