Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Shoe Therapy

What more could a girl want when she is down in the dumps and feeling blue? A new pair of shoes of course. Who could refuse SHOE THERAPY? I can't, so meet my new edition!
When a girl is down in the dumps and feeling lonely there is nothing like going and finding the cutest pair of shoes! The weather is yukey and school is back in full swing. I needed shoe therapy and fast. Once I found that cute polka dot shoe, I couldn't wait to run home to put them with my others. Unfortunately, when I returned home I was struck with sadness once again. I was running out of room for all of my shoes. It was then that I realized that I might have a shoe fetish!

There are so many, but hold
on there is more...........
and MORE and MORE!


Not only do I have enough shoes to give a small country, but I also have the same shoe in different colors. What is becoming of me?

Then it occurred to me........A girl can never have to many pairs of shoes. They are like having a lot of really good buds. They are always going to be there, they won't leave you for a guy, and most importantly they aren't going to get jealous when you go out with a different pair. You can even gain a few pounds or lose a few and they are still going fit!

5 comments:

laci said...

I must admit that I cannot laugh, make fun, or tease you in any way about your shoe fetish, because I too share the disease. However I've had to find ways of disguising it since getting married. "Oh this pair? NO...I've had them for along time! You just don't remember..." ;) Same story with clothes. I LOVE the polka dot ones by the way...are we the same size? Hahaha

shron said...

dearest lauri: i love the shoe essay! have you seen the movie "in her shoes"? you must if you have not. there is nothing wrong with the same pair of shoes in duplicate colors. most of the shoes in my closet have at least one twin pair in another color. if the shoe fits, wear it in another color too! i'm glad you finally started a blog. now tell michelle to get one too. [love you, michelle, hope you are reading!] xoxoxoxox shron.

Jill said...

I want the pink and blue slippers myself. I liked your shoe essay also. You should have it published.

crystal said...

I have shoe envy! The red ones...divine!!! I'm going to send my Renegade Shoemaker's Elves to swipe them in the night.

I've been sick all week, but I'm back in action & finally put you on my sidebar--hope that's ok. I thought I'd better get permission :)

Lauri said...

I am so glad that I have finally joined the world of blogging! I get so excited when I have comments from my family. Crystal you sure can put me on your side bar. I love being in touch with each and every one of you!