Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Fun Facts

I am back!! It has been forever since I have updated my blog and I am still struggling! I have been sick for the last week and school has been a NIGHTMARE! So, once again I am glad it is Friday. Well, not really cause I have to have 8 little boys running around my house for three hours tonight for Tanners birthday party and all I can say is, "I don't want to." Not only is it Tanners birthday, but it is also Nate and Laci's anniversary. Congratulations you two!! Well, enjoy the Friday Fun facts!


1. You use more calories eating celery than there are in the celery itself.

2. In Michigan, it is illegal to chain an alligator to a fire hydrant.

3. A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans!

4. Every second, Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate.

5. Slugs have 4 noses.

6. The average American drinks about 600 sodas a year!

7. When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year

8. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.


5 comments:

laci said...

Yay! Thanks! And very happy birthday wishes to Tanner! I hope you can survive the boy bash tonight as well. I love the funny facts, I'm proud of all us Americans eating all that chocolate. Haha that's awesome.

crystal said...

I love Friday Fun Facts! Hope you feel better soon; we've all been sick around here, too. Ugh.

Lauri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Sorry to hear you were sick. 600 sodas! I am going to have to shave my consumption level down.
xoxooxoxo jill

shron said...

the enjoyment created by eating m&m's consumes equal calories as are contained in the m&m's themselves. the reason american's consume 600 sodas a year is that jill is upping the national average with her consumption. will we see pictures of the birthday bash?

ps: love ya, michelle!