Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tanner Celebrates Early!

For all those that don't know Tanners birthday is on February 22nd! Which for me it is right around the corner, but unfortunately Tanner thinks it is years away. On the morning of January 9th tanner woke up and decided that he hated the world and was not going to have a good day. Being in the hurry that I am always in, I stop and ask him what is going on? He goes on to inform me that he doesn't like anything that he got for Christmas and he wants his birthday to be today! So, what does the coolest mom in the world do? CELEBRATE his birthday early!


The cake and presents!


He got what he wanted a NINTENDO DS!! SPOILED!




My kid has thousands of thousands of baseball cards and
was thrilled to add MORE!

4 comments:

daveandchristye said...

congratulations we will now be celebrating 2 birthdays every month. Lodi if you need me to spell out those months i can. We were wondering if you would send us an updated calander so everyone knows the 3 days of the year that you will not be celebrating a birthday. lol. Hope all is well

Dave and Christye

shron said...

lauri! thanks for inviting me to your blog! it is just as cute as everyone else's. i am so happy for a chance to see some cute pictures of your kids and laugh about the early birthday. xoxoxox

Jill said...

Early birthday is a good idea.
It may soon become all the rage.
Cute cake. :)

laci said...

Wow, you are a cool mom! So if I tell you I'm say...craving some cinnamon rolls, could you do something about that?? :)I bet you made his day though. And I always think of him because our anniversary is the 22nd as well.