Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm an aunt, again!

CONGRATULATIONS
JULIE & MICHAEL!


I hope I don’t get in trouble for spilling the beans, but I am so excited to have a new addition to our family. Yes, Julie had her baby today. I am so glad to finally have a new fresh baby lotion critter to love on. Don’t get me wrong I love Payton and Eryn to death, but they are not into being loved and kissed on. I won’t reveal too much, but I will say that Xavier Parrish made it safely into this world. He is the cutest thing ever. I am very excited for Julie and Michael. Congratulations and I love you both!

3 comments:

laci said...

Yay! Congrats congrats! I too am very excited for fresh lotioned "mickers" as well. Allie is more than stale! ;)

shron said...

i smell baby smell on those toes! thanks for giving us the exciting word! xoxoxoxoxo

crystal said...

Fun! It makes me want to have another one, & mine is only 5 mos old!